There are a number of ways in which we aim to support universal accessibility:
- A common design throughout
- No fast or distracting flickering of image content
- A SITE MAP has been produced for easier access to all pages within the web site.
- Use of cascading style sheets (CSS2) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets, the content of each page should nevertheless be readable
- Use of relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text-size" option in visual browsers
- Fonts can be enlarged within the browser, for users who require larger, legible text
- All images have appropriate alternative text descriptions (ALT text)
- Avoiding the use of frames
- All internal site links open in the same browser window unless otherwise specified, links that navigate away from the site will open in a new browser window
Devon EX14 9EU
© 2015 Chertstone Ltd. Registered in England.